Our Progressive View
Democracy; Opportunity; Justice; Responsibility; Equality
We believe that democracy requires empowering people not only in government but also in the workplace, schools and in the economy.
We believe that everyone is entitled to a job with a living wage in safe working environments.
We support a strong separation of church and state as envisioned by our founding fathers and incorporated in the Constitution of the United States of America.
We believe in basic needs, including housing, food, healthcare, education and energy which must be affordable to all and not the means for private profit.
Improve living standards and life chances for everyone; safe, clean, and healthy communities; a government that works for all people, not corporations; and economic democracy.
Jobs, Campaign Finance Reform, Tax Reform, Health Care, Environmental Regulation, Education, Immigration, Climate Change, Human Rights, Reproductive Rights, Diplomacy
- We believe in freedom with opportunity for all and cooperation among all.
- We believe the purpose of government is to advance the common good, to secure and protect our rights, and to help to create a high quality of life and community well being.
- We want decent paying jobs and benefits for workers and sustainable economic growth.
- We want all nations to uphold universal human rights, to cherish human dignity and to work together to solve common challenges.
- We want an economy that works for everyone, not just the few.
- We want cleaner, more innovative ways to produce and consume energy.
- We want growing businesses producing the world’s best products and services.
- We want a country that fosters and celebrates individual achievement while investing in the common good that makes all success possible.